Thursday, April 20, 2017

Fun Day

Since it was Thursday, I got to sleep in this morning...until 7:15.  But the most fun is that I don't have to get dressed for the day until 10 or so!  I love that! 

We had a Red Hat lunch today...at The Legion for Taco Thursday.  Their tacos are good...they're not really Mexican tasting, but good anyway.  You get 3 of them with a helping of yellow rice for $7.00.  It was a gorgeous day to sit out by the water and enjoy good conversation with a dozen ladies sporting red hats and purple and red clothing! 

This afternoon, I took a little nap and finished a book...in reverse order!  Then this evening, we're packing to go to Ft Lauderdale.  We'll leave in the morning and be back home on Tuesday.  It'll be good to see Jami and the kids one more time before we leave for the summer.

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...