Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Grrr............

Do you know  what happens when you order a computer from Dell...from India?  Well, I'll tell you.  Even though we talked about the shipping address being Waterloo and that I haven't lived in Ottumwa for 2 years, guess where the computer went?  Yep...to Ottumwa!  So I call.  Yesterday when  I  ordered the computer, the supervisor called me and checked on the shipping address.  He asked if the shipping address was O'town and again I changed the address.  But they still shipped it to the wrong place...grrrrr.  I had one day shipping yesterday, but now it may be up to 8 days before I get it now...again, grrrr.  Patience, grasshopper!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...