Saturday, June 3, 2017

Slave driver!!

I've decided that Dave is a slave driver and I'm the slave he's driving!  This morning when I got up, he'd cleaned out another closet of totes and had them on the couch and the chairs in the living room.  Guess who got to go through them and condense them down.  More purging!!

Since I was on a roll, I thought I'd work some in my sewing area.  I have two plastic sets of drawers under my design table.  I should say, had two.  I now have 1!!  I was then able to get my doll buggy and doll cradle under the table where the one set of drawers vacated!  Now I don't have to worry about getting rid of either the cradle or the buggy, at least for a while.  They're hidden from sight!

After Dave and I ate lunch out on the balcony, he went to  Bryan's for a work day!  He loves that!!  I worked on some more applique and watched the Cubs!

It was hot here today - got up to 92!  In fact it's still 81 at 9:34 PM!  Pretty hot for this early in June!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...