Thursday, August 31, 2017

Thursday

We both had eye doctor appointments this morning. Unfortunately they do the "medical" part of the eye exam one day, then we have to go back in a week or so to have our vision exams.  I don't know why they don't do it all at once.  I think that would be much more efficient.  Since I have a "freckle" on my eyeball, I get to have pictures taken of my eyes too see if there's any change.  The poor girl who took these pictures took 12 pictures but never did see the freckle.  I told her we'd better find it and take a picture of it, or Dr H would make us do it again!  So I explained where it is on my eyeball and after she finally found it, she was able to get a picture.  It didn't change, thank God.

After lunch Dave went to Bryan's to paint doors and shelves - he's got more room to spread out!  While he was there he picked a few tomatoes for us!!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...