Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Cubs Win!!

I have to say that a Cubs win for a clinch of the E Division of the National League was super sweet because it was done in St Louis!  Fun!!

Today I only slept an additional 5 hours!  Dave and I went to the clinic this morning to have our blood drawn.  Then we went to Village Inn for breakfast...and free fruit pie!  Then I had an appointment with a Physical Therapist to work on my vertigo.  She did the Epley Maneuver on me two times.  The second time I wasn't dizzy any  more.  She taught Dave and me how to do this so we can do it ourselves at home. 

After that I took my 5 hour nap, then the Cubs game!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...