Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Tuesday

Where should I start?  Dave took me to the   ER around 10:30.  The muscle spasms in my side were very frequent and very intense.  I knew I couldn't sleep without some relief.  Almost 4 hours later, after a CT scan, a urine test, blood panel, and xrays of my ribs, we came back home not knowing any more than we did when we got there.  I'm taking pain pills.  I had lots of drugs in me so I slept very well.  Today I've slept most of the day and I'm still exhausted,  I take more pills tonight so I should sleep again. 

Dave and I went to the eye doctor to pick up my glasses.  His were in also, so that errand is done!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...