Sunday, September 3, 2017

Sunday

What a beautiful day today!  The moon tonight is just gorgeous...it's almost full and it was almost orange!  It was quite warm here today.  We had the doors and windows open, but we really started to hear up inside, so we had to close them.

All 3 coats of paint are on the wall unit...now it cures for 3 days!  He's still got to paint 1 more coat on the shelves and the doors and then they've got to cure.  Now he's hoping to get a painter in here to paint the ceiling in that room.  It looks brown now that the wall unit is painted.  I'm sure all of the ceilings look that way, but there's no white to compare them to.

I'm ready for bed.  I'm just biding my time.  Can't go until 10:00 you know!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...