Thursday, October 26, 2017

Thursday

I had a dentist appointment this morning at 8:40...ugh!  Got my teeth cleaned and exam.  Unfortunately I've got a tooth that has a large metal filling that is breaking down...kah-ching!  New crown coming Nov. 16th or so.  Now they can do crowns in one sitting though, so that's not quite as bad!

Breakfast at Peter's followed the dentist...man, was it good!!  We then came home, got the cameras and went to the Largo Nature Park, where we weren't disappointed!  We each took about 125 pix so I've got to go thru them tomorrow.

Tonight we've been waiting for Bob & Ann to get here.  They got in about 9:00, came over here for supper.  (We had Italian Chicken in the Crockpot.)  It was very good!!  Then we helped them unload the car, so now we're in for the night!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...