Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Tuesday

Well, today we walked all around Walmart looking for magnetic hooks to put on the side of the refrigerator to hold my potholders!  I told Dave I wanted to go with him so I could so some walking, but I really didn't want to walk as much as I did.  I finally had 4 people looking for them before we found them!  Then this afternoon, Dave and I rode two laps around the park on our bikes.  Today wasn't so hot and humid, so we were able to ride! 

I went to bingo tonight where we had some big winners.  Unfortunately I wasn't one of them.  I won $2.35!!!!  Whoopie!  That means in actuality, I lost $6.15 because I spent $8.50 to play!!  Maybe I'll get rich next week!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...