Saturday, January 27, 2018

Saturday

Our house looks so pretty!  Dave and I both worked and cleaned the house from top to bottom. Now that we're not a construction zone, we could do it!  I made chili with ground turkey today for our soup and sandwich night...that was a first.  It was delicious!!  I even had a second helping.

Heard from the kids.  Oaklyn had a bad day, but the doctors say she's stable and she's set for surgery Tuesday morning.  Please pray for her.  She's so fragile.  Prayers of praise for Rowyn.  Her apnea has been gone for 2-3 days and she ate 3 meals out of the bottle today!  She even got upgraded to another section of the NICU, preparing her to go home. 

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...