Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Tuesday

Bowling was pretty good again today, although I was getting frustrated...I was having a hard time hitting the head pin.  So, I didn't have a lot of strikes.  I still had decent scores and so did Dave!! 

I didn't get to play bingo tonight because some grade school friends of Dave's came over and we all went out to eat.  They got here at 3:00 and left about 8:00.  She is a born-again Christian who "preaches" about everything.  Some of that is fine, but a whole evening was a bit much for me.  Dave talked to her hubby most of the time, so he didn't get all of the preaching I did.  I don't want to be mean because she's doing what we all should do...

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...