Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Wednesday

We have been having gorgeous weather here.  Dave helped one of his widows do some painting today while I did nothing.  When he finally got home, we went for a bike ride.  Two laps around all of the streets of the park.  Then we ate supper and finally it was time to play cards..

At cards, I've been saying to Ann that one of the ladies always has more cards than I think she should have.  Well tonight I caught her.  We're supposed to have 13 cards in our hand and 11 in our foot.  She had 16 and 13.  Not only that she tried to cover it up.  The next hand she did the right amount and the third hand Ann told her she might want to recount her cards.  No wonder she's always winning!  I don't appreciate this at all.  I could just not figure out why she has this whole stack of cards all the time!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...