Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Beautiful Day!

After coffee this morning, Dave and I took off for Fort Desoto to take some pictures.  It was such a beautiful day.  The water was the prettiest I've ever seen the Gulf!  I wish a camera would actually record the actual color instead of changing just a bit.  Anyway, we got some really cool pictures.  After I edit them a bit, I'll post them to Facebook.  As an added bonus, we were able to see dolphins and get some good pictures of them, too.  We  took along a picnic lunch and sat overlooking the Sunshine Skyway Bridge.  It was just a beautiful day to enjoy!

I played cards tonight - there were 10 of us.  Two of us go back up north this week, though so we'll be down to 8 if everyone shows up.

I got a text from my brother telling me that  Allison is in surgery for her appendix at 8:45 tonight.  Sure hope she gets along well.

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...