Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Hurry Up and Wait!

That was the story of my day today.  Dave and I went to Sawgrass this morning.  There was no waiting there..  After Sawgrass, we came home and I went to get my hair cut.  That's when the wait started..  I called in and Miguel who cuts my hair told me to be there at 12:30.  I was there at 12:25 and he told me there were 2 ahead of me...why did I bother to call in?  So finally about 1:30 I got out of there.  My next stop was at Bealls where I was going for a bra fitting.  The lady measured me then went to get me 4 bras to try.  She said she'd check my fit after each one.  So I put on the first one and she's no where to be found.  Wait.  Same story after the 2nd one...and the 3rd one.  And the 4th one.  She got me a couple more and the same thing happened again.  I was very tired by the time I got back home.  I had thought I'd get a pedicure, but no way after all of that.

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...