Friday, June 29, 2018

Friday

Dave went to Bryan's to mow today, so I got to lounge around and just watch "The View" without interruption!  Dave wanted to go early because it was to be so hot today.  It was 95 and felt like 110.  Thank goodness there was a breeze!  After "The View". I got busy!  Dave wanted me to order a couple of things, so I did.  Then I worked on reconciling accounts and filing paperwork.  When Dave got back, he finished up hiding the cable cords and painting over them.  I also got a bunch of walking in, too.

We went out for supper tonight.  Went to Beck's Taproom.  Good food!  And we had a tv right by our table, so we got to watch the Cubs win!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...