Saturday, June 30, 2018

Saturday

We had a good, hot day here today.  It got up to 94 or so, but felt like 110.  It was a hot one!  The dew point is around 76 so it was pretty tropical.  We are having an old-fashioned thunderstorm this evening.  Lots of lightning, thunder, and rain!  The streets in downtown Waterloo are flooded, as is the Fairground in Des Moines...where the Good Guys car show is underway.

Dave and I went to Sam's Club, to Walmart, and to At Home today.  Then he left me at home to go to Bryan's for a work/play afternoon.  I'm not sure how much they get done, but those guys enjoy each other's company!  I finished up all of the paperwork and got the desk cleaned up.  Plus the laundry is done and the house looks good!

I got to watch the Cubs come from behind in a slugfest!!  Tonight I watched the Braves clobber the Cardinals.  I had a good day, too!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...