Sunday, June 17, 2018

Happy Fathers Day

We started our day by going to church.  Then we went to HyVee for breakfast.  We've found that when there's a waiting line at the restaurants we like the best, we can get into HyVee for a good, cheap breakfast right away.

I almost fainted at church this morning, so I took it easy today.  Don't know if I was just hungry or if I stood up too fast or what.  Anyway it hasn't happened since so it must have been a fluke.  I might go have my blood pressure taken tomorrow to see if that's okay.

Dave got the window finished, the blinds hung, and even got everything put away up here - yay, yay, yay!!  He even got one coat of paint on the bifold doors while I took a nap.  Now we're watching the Cubs/Cardinals.  I don't like the way this game is going.

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...