Monday, June 18, 2018

Monday

We had a pretty good day.  Dave got the second coat on the doors.  I cleaned out two purses, my makeup bag, printed some new med lists for both of us, and even worked on a possible Christmas card.  I was supposed to have a massage, but Steve called and wanted me to come tomorrow night instead.  Since we were without anything to do, Dave wanted to go out for dinner.  He had a steak and I was able to get a blackened chicken breast with steamed veggies.  Very good!

We had a bit of rain this afternoon, along with a bit of lightning and thunder.  We've got rain in the forecast for the next 5 days, but at least the 95+ weather is supposed to be gone.

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...