Saturday, June 16, 2018

Saturday

Bryan left for France this afternoon, so Dave went out this morning just to say goodbye.  Then he talked to Jami, too, so he got to talk to both his kids today.  As for me, I didn't do much.  It's too hot outside for me to want to be out.  Besides I walked a bunch yesterday so today I just hung out.  Dave also painted the window casement in the master bedroom, so hopefully he'll put back up the curtain tomorrow and get the painting stuff out of our house and back to the basement!!  That's where he's going to paint the bifold doors.

We're watching the Cubs/Cardinals game.  It's been a long game and we're only in the top of the 8th.  Woohoo...a home run for Jason Hayward - yay!!  Go, Cubs, Go!!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...