Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Tuesday/Wednesday

I guess I forgot to blog last night.  I was just too busy watching the Cubs vs the Dodgers.  Earlier I had a massage, so my brain was on hold, too!  Sorry.  It was kind of a boring day anyway!

Today Dave took me to WW where I'd lost another 1 pound.  Then we went to Village Inn for lunch.  He wanted some comfort food and I can get bacon and eggs there!  Unfortunately (or maybe fortunately for Dave) you get a free piece of pie on Wednesdays!  We brought our pieces home because we were too full after eating our lunches!  I'm going to divide my piece into a bunch of pieces and eat a piece a day!  It'll be easier to count that way!

This evening we held our HOA Annual Meeting.  We had 22 condos represented!!  We have 4 condos vacant and 2 more rented out of the 35 total!

More later...




No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...