Wednesday, June 6, 2018

Weds.

I had a PT appointment bright and early this morning!  The therapist did the Epley Maneuver on me.  Oh, Lord, was I ever dizzy.  But by the time she did it the third time, my dizzies were gone.  The real test will be tonight when I go to bed.  My therapist is Gail Niewoehner's nephew's wife!  She is really nice and very good at her job!  I have to do this Epley thing to myself until I'm not dizzy when I lie down.

I made a graduation card for Cheyenne today.  Then this afternoon I went to WW, all of this while Dave was mowing at Bryan's.  I lost 1.6 pounds - yay!!  We got lots of lightning this evening, but not a drop of rain here.  :(

More later...


No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...