Monday, July 2, 2018

Sunday/Monday

Didn't realize I didn't blog last night.  If I'm working on a 1000+ piece puzzle in Jigsaw World, I lose all track of time and everything.  Yesterday was church as usual and then we waited in line to eat at Morg's.  We figured out that we should come to Morg's about 12:15 on Sunday...by then the crowd is thinned out!

The capris that I wore to church were so baggy that Dave took me to Younkers to buy some new ones.  I found some and they were cheap!!  So today I went back to Younkers where everything is 50-70% off, plus another 20% off of that!  I bought 2 pairs of shorts, 3 tops, 4 pairs of undies, 2 bras, and 2 dresses for $148 - saved $260!!  But the best part of the shopping trip was I was down another size.  I bought L instead of XL and 16 shorts - woohoo!!  Even the dresses were L!!

We're leaving to go camping tomorrow.  We'll be at Coralville at Sugar Bottom Campground thru Saturday.  Plan to be back here for church on Sunday.

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...