Friday, September 7, 2018

Friday

Busy day for Dave and me.  Dave mowed at Bryan's and I had two meetings.  The first one was downstairs where our committee met with a decorator who gave us ideas on updating our lobby.  I thought her ideas were ok, but not fantastic.  I felt like she'd just thrown a design together at the last minute.  We're not going to use her any way...we're going to use her design, but we can find the furniture, flooring, etc. at a far better price elsewhere.

My second meeting was at First Methodist Church, but no one was there.  I must have misunderstood when my PEO group was going to practice initiation for our meeting next week.  After I came home, I realized that I wouldn't be at the meeting next week anyway.  I messed that up!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...