Saturday, September 8, 2018

Saturday

Artapalooza!  A first for us.  This is a juried show in downtown Cedar Falls.  Beautiful art - jewelry, paintings, clothing items, photography, pottery, etc.  Some were fantastic like - www.skeiscapes.com - all natural with  no artificial colors added!  Her photography was something I aspire to!  We met Linda downtown, found parking spaces, and walked from 9 until lunchtime.  Had lunch at Los Cabos - Dave and I even split a margarita!  Yum!

Came home, took a nap while Dave went to Bryan's.  Then watched the ISU-Iowa football game and now I'm watching the Cubs.  I'm about ready for bed, though so don't know if I'll watch the whole game!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...