Thursday, September 6, 2018

Thursday

This was a day of sad news...I sure hope it's over!  My high school friend lost her husband yesterday from a massive stroke.  They got married right after graduation in 1966.  It's sad to think that our husbands are passing at this age.  Some others passed way too early!

I found out that another HS friend was moving from Iowa back to Minneapolis and she'll spend her winters in Arizona where her daughter is.  I'm happy for her!  She lost her husband several years ago now.

I heard fun news, though.  Since Oaklyn will still be in the hospital on Saturday, her mommy has her Cyclone outfit ready for her to wear.  You see, she's at the University of Iowa Children's Hospital and Iowa State plays there on Saturday.  She and her mommy and daddy will be cheering for the Cyclones...as will we!!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...