Wednesday, September 5, 2018

Weds.

We had a handyman come this morning at 8:00 so we're both sitting here watching the Cubs and yawning.  The handyman re-grouted the tile in our master shower.  We've not been able to use that shower for about 10 days.  I'll be glad to get back in there probably tomorrow.  Dave wants it to set for 24 hours.

I went to WW this afternoon.  I lost another .6 of a pound...total 46.8 pounds down!  I was worried about this week after having been in Ottumwa and having a canteen and a tenderloin and a shake!!  Whew!!

Good news.  Oaklyn is supposed to be discharged on Sunday if everything stays the way it is now.  She's cutting teeth - 4 of them!  Her reflux is better...they've changed her formula.  She's eating some baby food, but most of her food comes from her GI tube.  I'm wondering who's going to watch her now  that Kaylee is in Holland.  Hmmm...

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...