Monday, October 22, 2018

Dr's day

I had my appointment with the surgeon today.  I really liked her!  She's very personable and seems very knowledgeable.  I think I'll be in good hands.  I will have my surgery on November 8th, heal for a couple of weeks and then start radiation for 3-6 weeks.  I was also able to get several things done today for pre-op.  I had blood and urine work done today, along with an EKG and a chest xray.  Thursday I have a pre-op appointment with my primary doctor down here.  After I have an MRI, then I'll be ready for surgery. 

When we finally got out of the clinic, Dave and I went to Columbia Restaurant for lunch.  It was lovely by the water...a little windy, but cooler and less humidity. 

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...