Tuesday, October 23, 2018

More Appointments

Now I have a date with an MRI machine - yuck!  On Oct 30th, I will have my MRI and then on Nov. 2nd I'll discuss the results with the surgeon.  In the meantime, I worry about the MRI.  This is the thing I've been dreading most about this latest development in my life journey.  Today they told me I would have contrast dye also.  The last time I had contrast dye, I broke out in hives big time!  They assured me this would not be the same kind of dye.  Great.  Something else to worry about!  Might have to take two tranquilizers to get thru this test!!

Dave and I voted today.  Didn't really have to wait.

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...