Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Good to be here!

It's really good to be back.  I love getting to wear shorts again!  Everyone down here survived the summer and seem to be excited to get the fall season going.  The hall looks really good with the new paint and  the Halloween/Fall decorations.  Bingo went well last night.  The new machine and screens need a little getting used to, but it didn't take long until we were all enjoying it.  I even doubled my money last night! 

Playing cards tonight, I wasn't quite so lucky.  Pat and I played Sandy & Marilyn and while we had a lot of fun, Sandy hasn't lost her touch!  She is the luckiest person! 

Dave and I almost have everything put away and cleaned.  We've just got a few things on our to-do list this year! 

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...