Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Another big day!

This was another Wednesday where we hosted coffee.  I was a little slow getting there, but I made it.  Then a bit later, I went to WW to weigh in.  This was my last week on maintenance if I made weight.  I DID!  I'm now a lifetime member as long as I stay below my goal weight and I don't have to pay for the WW app!  I haven't read the literature yet, but that's basically what they said to me today. 

Dave put the turkey in the oven this morning and when we got back from WW, it was done.  We bought a 12" pecan pie from Sam's Club so we have finished our portions of tomorrow's dinner.  Tonight I even played cards.  No naps or nothing!!

Tomorrow we watch the Macy's parade.  Megan (our middle granddaughter) is performing/marching in it.  Their dance group is right before Santa in the parade.  I know we won't get to see her exactly, but we're going to try!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...