Monday, November 19, 2018

Monday

That's a first.  I just watched the finale of Dancing with the Stars and it's the first time I didn't care which couple won...they were all good!  I figured Milo would win, but then it was a complete toss-up as far as I was concerned.  Bobby & Sharna are good champions!  Fun season!

I had a good day.  I had a meeting with the Regional Manager and the Regional VP along with our board.  That was 2+ hours and then after lunch, I went with Dave to Walmart to get a couple of things.  I was tired after that.  I took a nap and didn't go play cards tonight...I want to go  to bowling with the group in the morning so I had to give up something. 

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...