Saturday, December 15, 2018

Saturday

More rain!  We had 4.1" from after dark last night until this morning.  It sprinkled a little on us as we went to breakfast at the clubhouse.  This was our annual breakfast buffet and it was delicious!  Since Bob is already gone back to Iowa and Rich is in the hospital, the guys were a bit short-handed.  But several people stepped up and got it done!  Unfortunately, only about 34 people signed up.  It's a lot of work for no more than come.  The Iowa contingent - Dave, Ron, Marcia, and I - did almost all of the cleanup.  It'd be nice if some of those who sit and watch us clean up would actually get up to help. 

Later I was able to get my hair cut and my eyebrows waxed.  I really needed both done!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...