Sunday, December 16, 2018

Whew!!

This was one busy day!  We went to our normal church service this morning and then we stayed for the next service, too.  We go to a contemporary service, but the 11:10 service was a Christmas Cantata and it was wonderful!  We loved it and so did the packed in congregation!  After church we stopped at the orange place on Walsingham to have an ice cream cone made with fresh orange juice.  That ice cream is fabulous! 

We got home in time to eat a small lunch, then I was off to watch the play, "A Doublewide, Texas  Christmas" with 5 other ladies from the park.  It was a fun afternoon.  Dave needed a nap when I got home, so I took one too.  Then we dressed in warm clothes and went to the Florida Botanical Gardens to see the Christmas lights.  Beautiful!  I highly recommend it!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...