Friday, January 18, 2019

Friday

Today's treatment was a challenge.  First of all, they were running late because of a new patient.  Then they took me back, only to tell me that I would need to wait a few more minutes for another patient. No problem.  When I finally got in there, they told me I would start "boosts" today and have boosts for the next 4 treatments after today.  For a boost, they increase the amount of radiation, but lessen the area of radiation from the whole breast to just the site of the cancer.  Ok...again no problem.  Unfortunately they didn't tell me that I would have to have the doc come approve what they were doing, so I ended up being on the table about an hour.  My shoulder was killing me!! 

We had planned to meet Bob & Ann at the Legion for lunch.  Needless to say, we were very late.  The Legion was crowded today and a little chilly.  After we were there a while, the sun got some strength and it turned out to be a very nice day! 

I was able to take a short nap and a short walk before cards tonight. 

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...