Thursday, January 17, 2019

Thursday

I didn't get to sleep in again this morning.  The Board had a meeting at 9:00 with our Regional Manager.  We met our new Community Manager this morning.  I think we're really going to like her.  She has been with ELS for 3 years, so she already knows the ropes.  She's only part-time here, however.  The office gal will be here full-time now, so at least there's someone in the office at all times.  We had a very good meeting!!

I had to leave a few minutes early to get to my treatment.  Plus there was a wreck on E Bay, so I had to do a little detour.  I got there in plenty of time and I was next in line.  Down to 5 more treatments!!

When I got home the electrician was here doing the guest bedroom.  Thank goodness we're all done with him.  I guess the master bathroom still needs a GFS or something but they'll have to run that line under our home and Dave was too tired to do that today.  I have been so tired and it's pretty hard for me to rest when the electrician is here.  He makes too much noise!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...