Sunday, February 10, 2019

Sunday

I checked out of blogging this past weekend because Jami was here and I was hardly ever on my computer!  Sorry about that.  We had a great time with Jami.  She came alone on Friday night.  We sat around and gabbed on Friday.  Then Saturday we went to Sawgrass for a walk around the park.  We saw several birds and 4 alligators - one large one, the rest 2-4' long.  Then as if we hadn't had enough walking, we took off for St Petersburg for their Saturday farmers market.  We hadn't been there yet this season, so that was fun.  We walked (along with hundreds of other people) and walked...then we walked to get a late lunch.  After all of that, I hurt pretty bad, so when we took Jami to the marina there, she and Dave walked to the water and I stayed in the car.  That evening the three of us played dominoes.

Today we went to Sarasota to see Roberta.  I drove our car and Dave rode with Jami.  That gave him and Jami a little more daddy-daughter time.  We took Roberta up to the pool for lunch and then we took off for home.  Jami got home about 6:30.

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...