Thursday, February 7, 2019

Thursday

The electrician was at our house again today.  Now we're done!!  I don't like to be here while he's here, so I went shopping!  I went to Weight Watchers first and weighed in.  Then Bealls was my next stop.  I bought a couple of pairs of shorts and some undies.  Then Dave wanted me to pick up a few groceries, so I went to Publix.  I needed a new little calculator so Walmart was my last stop.  I got home for a little while and worked on Board paperwork for a while out in the lanai.  Then I had a haircut scheduled for two and I just knew he'd be done by the time I got home...WRONG!  So I fiddled around a bit, then went for a walk.  I stopped and visited with Tony & Denise for about 40 minutes, knowing that they'd be done when I got home...WRONG AGAIN!!!  He was just finishing up when I got home. 

We sat out and visited with Bob for a long time this evening.  It was a gorgeous day here - didn't want to go in.  We had all the windows open all day so the house smells wonderful!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...