Tuesday, May 21, 2019

Monday

Still cold here today, but at least the sun was shining!  I went out to run some errands.  I almost wrecked our new car twice!  The first time, I was trying to find a street sign and almost ran a red light - I would have t-boned a car going thru the light on yellow.  Whew!  Thank you, God!  The second time, a gal in the middle lane tried to come over into me (in the right lane) - I hit my brakes and she went back into her lane.  Whew again!

This evening we went to Shell Rock to watch Blaise "play" t-ball.  What a hoot!!  It was just a free-for-all! 




On the way out of town, we stopped at HyVee for one item.  A young lady came out of the store, unloaded her groceries and parked her car near the front of our car.  This was my third close call of the day...the cart started moving and was headed right for the front of our car.  Good thing she was young and long-legged.  She ran and caught the cart within about a half inch of our car!  Whew again!

Dave and I took a walk around the 'hood this afternoon.  It was a great day for a walk - cool, but not bad.  The iris across the street are blooming and they are beautiful!



More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...