Tuesday, May 21, 2019

Tuesday

Today was WW day.  I went to the 9:00 meeting because at 10:00 we were having a coffee downstairs in the lobby.  Then we started packing for our first camping trip.  We're going to O-town for the rest of the week.  We'll get to see Allison play softball and, unfortunately, we have a funeral to attend.  My ex-sister-in-law's husband died and his funeral is Friday morning.  So we head out tomorrow, then Thursday we come to DSM to the airport to pick up my niece.  Friday is the funeral.  Then we'll pack up the camp site or not.  Rhonda flies back out Friday evening so we may take her to the airport and then return to O-town for the night and leave Sat AM.  Dave doesn't want me driving to DSM then to Waterloo by myself.  If someone else decides to take her to the airport, we'll head home Friday afternoon.  We'll play it by ear.  Either way, she'll get to be there for her mom.

By the way, I was sure it was going to snow today - it was COLD and windy and this evening, it was pouring.  Didn't get above 50 with a chill factor!!

More later...


No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...