Saturday, May 4, 2019

Saturday

Fun Day today!  First of  all, Oaklyn finally got home!!!  God bless her!  Dave and I went out car-shopping.  We will pick up our Nissan Rogue on Monday around noon after we contact our insurance company for coverage.  It's a cute little thing!!  Red, of course!

Then we tried a new restaurant - Starbeck's Smokehouse...really good brisket!  After lunch, Dave went out to Bryan's and I stayed home.  I alternated between watching the Cubs game and the Derby coverage.  I was really happy with the Cubs game, but have very mixed feelings about the Derby.  I agree that Maximum Security should be disqualified.  He definitely went out of his lane and almost caused two horses to stumble.  But I don't like that the  2nd place horse won...I felt the horse that got cut off had a very good chance to beat Maximum Security prior to the lane violation.  Too bad they can't run it over!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...