Friday, May 3, 2019

Thursday & Friday

I didn't have internet until late this afternoon, so no post yesterday!  We flew back to Iowa.  Left Clearwater at 1:54 and got into Cedar Rapids at 3:20.  Good flight - just a bit of turbulence as we crossed over the line of storms going thru.  It was so nice getting back here in 2 hours or so. The absolutely best part was that Bryan brought Aidan with him and he was so excited to see us!  He ran over to me, jumping up and down!!  Then all the way to Waterloo, he talked non-stop.  He was so much fun!  We were hoping he'd get to come to the airport with his daddy!!

Today we ran errands and then waited for the Mediacom person to come hook up our tvs and the internet.  It's nice being here, but I'm cold!  I''m sitting here with jeans, a long sleeved t-shirt, socks, and a heater right in front of me!  It's only to be 36 in the morning.  We're going out looking for a car tomorrow.  Hope the sun is shining!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...