Thursday, May 9, 2019

Thursday

I could have sworn that it was going to snow today.  It didn't, but I'm really surprised!  It was cold, damp, and windy!  I told Dave if it started snowing, I was going back to Florida!!

We went to Iowa City today because I had an appointment with my neurologist to see if I had Parkinson's.  I don't - yay!!  I don't mind going to him as long as he keeps saying that!!  While we were in the area, we went to the Tanger Mall in Williamsburg.  I wanted to go to the VF Factory Outlet to get some undies.  The VF Outlet no longer exists...it is now the Lee/Wrangler Clearance Center...no undies!  They have remodeled the mall and several stores are no longer there or have changed their location.  Several stores are empty, like this was something new. 

After that brief interlude (get it?!!), we went to Amana to the Ox Yoke Inn for lunch.  Yum!  Then since we'd eaten so much, we did a quick walk to the end of the street and back to the General Store for some decaf coffee!  The samples today were Peanut Brittle coffee and Blueberry something.  They were both good, but we bought Snickerdoodle (our favorite) instead! 

Back home, I finished a book called "At Risk" by Kit Ehrman...good book, but I wanted to finish it in the daylight.  It made me a little spooked!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...