Wednesday, May 8, 2019

Wednesday

Boy, was this an icky day!  At one point it was raining sideways!  We had about 2" of rain today and it didn't get above 58.  Plus the wind was blowing, making it absolutely icky!  Too bad we had to run some errands so we had to be out in it.  My new car is gross - rain and dust make mud!!  I hope the sun shines tomorrow!

We finished cleaning the house today before we ran errands.  We also got the laundry done and I got all the paperwork filed.  So it turned out to be a pretty productive day.

I have to say that I'm enjoying watching the Cubs play baseball.  We were able to get some relatively cheap cable so the last few nights have found me in front of the TV watching the boys of summer.

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...