Thursday, May 30, 2019

Thursday

One whole day without rain!!  Yippee!!  (I think tomorrow is supposed to be another day without rain!!)  That's all we get because then it's back to more rain.  Everything here in the Heartland is saturated!  Both the Missouri and the Mississippi are flooding, as well as all the smaller rivers and creeks.  It's pretty bad here.

I had a committee meeting for the condo association this afternoon, followed by a PEO interview with a candidate for a PCE grant.  The interview was easy...now I've got to write the Chapter Recommendation and I am completely unequipped for that!  I'm hoping someone in our chapter has done this before and can help me!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...