Wednesday, May 29, 2019

Wednesday

I finally got to take a nice long walk today.  It wasn't ideal weather, it was very humid making it hard to breathe.  But I got it done.  I was quite hot when I got back to the condo, but I opened the patio door and cooled down.  It only got up to 69 today, so it wasn't too warm.  Oh, it was gray again! 

There is so much flooding around us...plus storms out there tonight.  I'm hoping they go around us!  The rivers are all out of their banks in SE Iowa.  Eldon did sandbagging today.  What crops are in are all waterlogged.  Can't even imagine how the farmers feel.

Dave worked on cleaning out his storage shed in the basement today.  Hope he gives some of his tools away - he's got way too many tools.  I know he has multiples of screwdrivers, pliers, hammers, etc.  I don't understand that.  I'd have one and replace it if something happened to it.  Must be men vs women. 

Keep Oaklyn's mommy and daddy in your prayers.  Their daycare is closing so they're looking for new daycare for Blaise and Rowyn.  Today, then, Oaklyn's home nurse (8 hrs a day) gave her two weeks notice for family reasons.  This lady has taught O so much...she'll be hard to replace. 

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...