Tuesday, May 28, 2019

Tuesday

Another rainy, cool day.  I don't think it got above 60 and it's rained most of the day.  Yes, I'm getting tired of the gray!! 

I didn't sleep well last night, so I slept in this morning.  After I got up and watched "The View" I went to get a pedicure.  My toes are all springy!!  Maybe that will bring on the spring weather. 

Dave went to Bryan's and moved wood around.  He found one mushroom so this evening he put mushroom season to bed by eating the ceremonial last 'room!  Poor guy!  He's had a bunch this year so he's going to miss them.

As for me, I vacuumed and now I'm listening to the Cubs game from WLS radio in Chicago - couldn't find the game on tv.

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...