Wednesday, May 22, 2019

Wednesday

We made it to Ottumwa!  It was challenging because of the high winds,  We did pretty well going south, but when we went west, we blew all over the road.  Therefore, it took us forever to get here...that, plus the 4 areas of construction where we had to wait for lead cars to go.  We got our camping spot, pulled in and leveled up, then we unloaded and took off for the Canteen. 

We met with our financial adviser and then went to Bob's where we visited for a while.  Then Bob suggested we go to the 19th hole for dinner.  Yum!  I had a wonderful tenderloin while Dave had the special - a half rack of ribs with 2 sides for $10!  The ribs were delicious, too! 

Now we're at the camper where most everything is put away.  I think the only thing we're missing is my mouse and with these shakes, I have a hard time using the finger touch pad!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...