Monday, June 17, 2019

Monday

Dave and I had errands to run this morning, so before all of that we went to the Mall and got our 2 miles in!!  Then it was off to Walmart and to Sam's Club so we got even more steps in!  By the time we got out of Sam's, I was ready to go home.  It was after noon, I was hungry and I was tired!!  Came home, ate lunch, and then I decided to lay down for a while.  As soon as I got down, the contractor started working up in the apartment above us - grrrrrr!  Needless to say, I didn't get a nap!

Who says we don't have palm trees in Iowa?  These are on tall pillars all through the mall here in Waterloo!  Funniest looking fake trees I've ever seen!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...