Tuesday, June 18, 2019

Tuesday

We had another rainy day here - it rained most of the morning!  Today was my monthly WW weigh-in so I had to go out in it.  I got to use my new umbrella at least.  I was right on my goal weight, so all is good.  When I got back from that meeting, Dave and I went to walk at the Mall.  We got our 2 miles in in air-conditioned, dry comfort!  When we walk at the mall, we walk by this place that has the best looking cheese bread and pizza.  So today we ate there.  Dave had pizza and I had a piece of cheese bread - it was good, but not as good as it looked. 

This evening we went downstairs for our version of Family Feud.  What a fun evening!  Dave and I were 1 and 2 after the first half of the game.  I ended up 2nd and Dave ended up 4th. 

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...