Saturday, June 29, 2019

Saturday

Oh my goodness, we had a Saturday without rain!  It sure feels like summer though.  It was 92 at 6:00 PM!  It's 85 here at 9:30 PM.  My weather thingy says there's light rain out there, but I don't think so.  The driveway next door looks dry.  The fireflies are flitting about out there, which is another sure sign of summer!

Dave and I bandaged up my toes this morning and walked at the mall.  We got our 2 miles in.  In fact, I'm at 3 miles right now!!  Then we started getting things gathered to go camping tomorrow afternoon.  My weather thingy says we have until Weds in Boone before we have rain and thunderstorms...we're not coming home until Friday or Saturday.  Going to Ames one day of that week!!  Yay!!

Found out today that our little neighbor across the street from us in Florida passed away.  She was 90 and passed in her sleep.  God bless her!!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...